The Case Manager will provide comprehensive services to all clients to ensure self-sufficiency. The Case Manager will be responsible for the overall coordination of care for residents in the YMCA’s Supportive Emergency Housing and Transitional programs.
The hours are Monday- Friday 11:00am-7:30pm.
• Complete intake/assessment and develop individualized service plans for each resident within 48 hours of admission into the program.
• Assist clients in obtaining identification and establishing eligibility requirements for assistance.
• Connect clients to specialized services, including medical care, mental health services, and/or substance abuse treatment.
• Monitor residents and provide intervention as necessary.
• Help clients to find and access permanent housing within the community.
• Help clients to enroll in educational/vocational courses and/or obtain gainful employment.
• Maintain accurate records for all clients.
• Participate in professional meetings and case conferences.
• Collect data for monthly and quarterly reports.
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with related agencies to ensure the YMCA of Broome County maintains a comprehensive referral network for clients
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field
• Previous work experience preferred
• Knowledge of Community Resources a plus
• Strong organizational skills.
• Knowledge of DSS and other community resources
• Working knowledge of MS Office products
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Free YMCA Membership
• Discounts on YMCA services
Job Type: Full-time