We are having a membership promotion! A little flood water can't bring us down, we will be back! But while we are cleaning up, we want to offer you the chance to save $50 off the joiner fee when you join at the Binghamton Y between January 22 through January 28th!
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home Y is the local association that enrolled you as a member and collects your membership dues). We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
IN EVERY COMMUNITY
We understand that sometimes it is more convenient for members to take advantage of a Y near their workplace or when they are traveling outside the area of their home Y. With Nationwide Membership, members have the flexibility to use participating Y facilities throughout the United States at no extra charge.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members whose home
Y participates without restriction or blackout periods
• Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
• Program-only participants (including
Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit or other
like programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership
• Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc., are not eligible
• When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address
• Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability. Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use
• All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges
• Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating
Now, you can use your Y membership at other YMCAs in New York State.